Social Icons

My patience paid off and other random thoughts

A while ago, I wrote a post about how I couldn't get any pictures of the kids together. I mean, I could get them, but one would be looking down or away and then the one who was looking would crawl or run away. A good picture of these two has been a long time coming.

It finally came, my patience paid off! I love this picture. Their faces, expressions, the joy that children emulate is so beautiful. Can't believe their mine to guide through this life.

 These pictures were all taken a few weeks back at my in-laws, also the place that Mike and I met 14 years ago. Crazy.

 I've learned that when I'm attempting a photo with the two of them, if I hold my finger down on the button, I can usually get one good one out of about fifty.

 We had so much fun over there. It was the first fall-like weekend of the season. So beautiful. Chilled but not cold, breezy but not windy, my favorite time of year.

 Totally unrelated to my in-laws or to my disorganized picture taking  chaos, Eden and trees, she loves them. She also loves the book "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein.

Whenever she sees a beautiful full tree, or one cut to pieces on the ground, she brings up the book.

Close to two years ago when Eden was around one, she saw her first frog at Grandpa and Grandma Bellands' house. It didn't go so well the first time around. And with one time in between then and now, I'd have to say the third time is a charm.

Or maybe it's just her that's a charm.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!