Social Icons

A birthday party for two

My computer was working intermittently last night, so I'm behind again with posting. I think the cuteness of the pictures makes up for the tardiness though.
*

Eden was in her glory with all her little friends. Being around people gives her so much energy, and even without a nap she was peachy.

Micah had a bit of a hard time. I remember Eden at her first birthday, she wasn't a big fan of it all either. He wanted mommy and daddy and that' pretty much it, oh, and watermelon.


Eden had been dreaming of her crab cake for months. Thank you Grandma! It's everything she's dreamed of. 

 Grandma also made our watermelon shark. I saw a pin on pinterest that I thought was darling of a watermelon shark, and knew my mom was creative enough to do the same.

 Mike and I stayed up the night before the party making our pull string pinata. I thought it turned out adorable and the pull strings worked wonderful.








I made all of the hanging decorations this year. It was fun to do, and didn't cost me a dime. The above little flouncy banner was an old fitted bed sheet that had the elastic all stretched out. I shredded it and the kids had fun playing in all the scraps in the process. Sounds like a win, win to me.

All of the buntings I made from my great grandma's handkerchiefs. I ironed them, cut them diagonally in half and sewed them into some biased tape. I thought they were darling, and now I have them for a playroom or many more parties to come.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!