Social Icons

For the beauty of the earth, for the glory of having your own yard

Having a yard is glorious. After living on a third floor condo, we have such a huge appreciation for the blessing of a yard. The kids are in heaven, and Mike and I are so enthralled with it all.

 I'm thankful for the handful of beautiful days we had as snow has been flying for the past few days.

 Again, I'm learning a new normal or settling, house projects, but most importantly enjoying my little offspring.

I'm hoping by next week, I can post a few pictures of before and after of our first room transformation. So far, I'm got a long way to go on it, but I love it and can't wait to show it off.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

The littles look so happy! I look forward to your before and after posts.