Social Icons

Rollin' with my gnomies

My days lately have been work filled. I had on a semi-soft cami top today and I ran my fingers across it and it all started snarling, proof of some hard-worked hands.
The kids are loving our new home, and Mike and I, well, I think "loving" would be an understatement. We haven't gotten to play outside since Tuesday because of the weather, but there's so much room to roam indoors. It's kinda like a children's museum. For reals. I'll have to post some pictures sometime soon, but it may take me a while. 
I promised myself that I couldn't start decorating or taking down old curtains or patching walls until we were unpacked. I've cheated twice, but I think that's pretty good considering.
*
On a Halloweeny note, aren't they cute?



(See those curtains above, now you know why I'm so motivated to unpack!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

Great to hear that you're all adjusting well to the move. I can't wait to see pics of your yard.