Social Icons

Ta. Ta. Ta. Tuesday

pardon my title
eden and I have been working on phonics
so it's just sort of how my brain works right now
it's tuesday
duh
of course
and it's a quiet day at home
and my heart is full
and grateful
 grateful for a lot
my dad had surgery today
he's good
that makes me really happy
so does Micah's belly in the above pic
and his socks
and her
that outfit

 she's so creative in play
that makes me really happy too
like here
what is she thinking about
I love those thoughts that bring a smile to my face as I'm looking over pictures

 I didn't have to pick any cookie crisp off of door frames
I've done that you know
in days past
not today
that makes me happy

 I sent out four little snail mail letters today
who doesn't love mail
which reminds me
it's time my kids both got a little note under their pillow
they love it and their smile is contagious when I do it
it's almost like rewarding myself

 I ordered some exercise dvd's today
that makes me smile
almost like I'm making fun of myself
but it looks good
hmmmm 
I'll let you know what happens

have fu. fu. fu. fun today
because it's ta. ta. ta. tuesday
hug your babies
count your blessings
(even if their little bellies and mismatched socks)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsay said...

his belly makes me laugh too.

kelligraber said...

love your blog Raelle!! very inspiring:)

Jenny Pick said...

Love your entry! Make me smile :)