Social Icons

What I wore Wednesday

Hooray for getting dressed today and linking up with Pleated Poppy!
I have a good excuse though for not getting dressed since... Friday.
When I take the time to get ready, I feel great about myself.
On Monday, the kids and I made cookies. I kept thinking how nice it would be to take some to the neighbors, but I looked so sloppy and frumpy, and ultimately missed out on being a blessing. 
Boo to that.
Cheers to today:



 top: Marshall's (of course)
pants: Free People
belt: Fossil
shoes: Blowfish
earrings: Kohl's (they're in my top five) (the earrings, not Kohl's)

And while I spent my two minutes of free time on my pictures, Eden and Micah gave each other ATV rides. I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for them or be proud they're creative. Maybe I'll think both.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!