Social Icons

Maybe

Maybe it's not normal to spend your free time sledding your kids down a dinky snow embankment

maybe it's not normal for a four year old to sled with a bloody nose

maybe it's not normal to play Candy Land morning and night

and maybe it's not normal for a two year old boy to love truck shirts, nail polish, and a fox.

Maybe it's not normal to never let your kids watch tv, and paint their nails instead

maybe it's not normal to play games and get into it

maybe none of it is normal. Maybe.
But maybe I'm giving motherhood my everything, my all, maybe then it's all worth it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

My daughters love the truck shirt they have (and several other "boy" shirts), having their nails painted, playing with race cars, and playing games. They rarely watch tv, and HATE the cold. No kids are normal. If your kids are happy, kind, and courteous, you're doing it right!

P.S. I LOVE that yellow bag in the last picture. Details please!

Raelle said...

The bag is a fossil. Great color, right? Sandra, I've been meaning to tell you this, but whenever I try to comment on your blog, my computer goes wacky...(that's not what I've been meaning to tell you) WAY TO GO on the cookbook. I hope you're proud of yourself. That's quite an achievement. When will you be done.

Lindsay said...

they have a new cute line of kids bath stuff at Target that is foxes. i thought of micah when i saw it. landy will be happy to know his cousin enjoys painting his nails and picking his nose too!

C said...

Brooklyn loves that paper doll game:)