Social Icons

Pet Peeves

Mike always falls asleep before me. 
I would just lay there and lay there, thinking and thinking,
doing anything but sleeping.
Then, we came up with a little game.
The Pet Peeve game.
We would take turns telling each other
new and old pet peeves.
We would laugh, my mind would
relax, and at last I would sleep.
We haven't told them to each other in a while,
so here are a few new ones, some are silly, some are NOT.
 having to move the trampoline every week to mow the lawn

 my posture, for real, one of my biggest pet peeves, it's plain awful
 these  new "too short" bangs, thanks to my sista
 when Micah wears his helmet like this, it's so safe 
 Eden making this face when she's told to do something

sand in the house, and having gritty barefoot feet in my own home 

 not being able to find scone mix anywhere except World Market
(this seriously does annoy me)

 not having enough time with cousins

rain when we're planning on grilling out
*
now you try

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsay said...

I forgot about the bangs! I think they look cute.
My pet peeves:
When one of my kids gets hurts, say on the trampoline, the the others just keep playing like nothing has happened or just they just stop and stare.
Oatmeal dishes that went in the dishwasher without being washed.

Lindsay said...

Being out of coffee or milk .

Having to roll down my window and open my car door from the outside to get out.

Not having ac in my car.

Grocery shopping with all my kids.

Kids asking for snacks all day and then when I give them an apple they take one bite and then throw it away when I'm not looking.

When my kids borrow out clothes to every kid in the neighborhood.

This is fun and therapeutic. I could go on all day.

Lindsay said...

My dog sniffing my crotch every time she see me.

Wind.

An arsenal of bikes behind my car when I'm backing out.

Kids who poo, then don't wipe or flush.