Social Icons

Little tiny memories

2012 is over, but there were some little tiny memories that I can't forget and little darling things I know my kids will appreciate reading one day.
There's an old hymn called "Count your blessings". 
Whenever I just hear the title, the song plays over and over in my head for the day.
It makes me think of all the little things I love, not just my big blessings.
Here's a few:
how Micah still curls his toes for balance, similar to a 'just walking' baby, it's irresistible for me to watch him go up the stairs and how he curls his toes
*
how he starts the word 'because' with a 'p'

Eden can't resist cuddling, no matter what mood she's in
*
how she dresses her babies in 10 outfits at once, "babies need to be kept warm"


 how he lays on his train table and rolls a car or truck back and forth and just watches the wheels turn
*
his total obsession with diggers and front-end loaders (are those the same thing?)
*
how he tells me every morning he has to "leave for work"

how Eden wants to be renamed "Sidney" and at certain points in the day only answer to that name
*
her obsession with the virgin Mary

 how neither of them have learned to stay sitting when they eat (they stay in their seat, just not sitting)
*
their love of tea

and perhaps my favorite,
how they both offer each other a pretend poison apple at different times throughout the day, 
the other grabs the pretend apple,
takes a bite,
and falls on the floor until the other one kisses them.
it's cute.
and now I'll never forget it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Kristin Dawn said...

Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. What adorable pictures. Looking forward to reading more of your blog! :)

xo,
Kristin
aboutagirl.ca

Lindsay said...

Cute! I'll have to send "Sydney" her present soon!