Social Icons

Missing Mike

mike has been busy lately.
really busy.
work and school
school and work
and we've been missing him something fierce.
 i've been going through old pictures a lot lately
and they remind me
not of this busy season
but of our best memories
quiet days
they remind me of what a gift my husband is
 it's been a long week
the kids are asking constantly
about him
when I write that he's been busy,
that would be an understatement
 he does it for us
work
and he does it for his family
he's selfless
the most selfless person I know
 and tonight
we get to see him
I can't wait
and that's the biggest understatement
come tonight
he's done with school for a few months
and we will have dinner together
seven nights a week
i can't wait for that 
 come tonight
we'll all get hugs and kisses
 man, i miss him
 and so do they
we're waiting for you Mike
my biggest blessing
my soul mate
my constant
i love you

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsay said...

I miss you too mike! Love all your pics!