Social Icons

We moved!

The last five days have been an absolute whirlwind.
It's been exhausting, but we are so blessed that we get to have this opportunity to move.
There's boxes everywhere, and little by little, we're making our new house a home.

Today, I took a break. Eden, Micah, and I headed to her art class, ran an errand, and spent the entire day out in our new back yard. It was total bliss. I thought for a few seconds about the boxes needing to be unpacked, but instead, I just laid in the grass, and felt the warmth of the sun. It was such a beautiful moment, and it was a moment that lasted. It felt so good to nurture my kids' love of the outdoors, and to enjoy it myself.

There are so many differences with living in a home rather than a condo. I don't think I could ever go back. Even though it's really hard work, I feel so happy that I get to unpack, and I get to settle.

Through all those thoughts though, I keep thinking about Mike. I get to be by his side through this, going through life, living something that we've been dreaming about for a long, long time, and that is the most beautiful thing.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!