Social Icons

Next week at 3:16

Sorry to disappoint, but my room is not done. My paint brushes are calling me, but my tired legs and mind are winning tonight. My goal was Sunday, and here it is Monday night. Oh well, all things in time. It will happen this week, I do know that.
On a much more important note, Eden and Micah. They are thriving, I tell you. 
Eden keeps telling me that she's getting married next week at 3:16. I pretend to cry and tell her to stay little. She tells me that maybe I'll get my wish for Christmas, but probably not because she's growing up.

So I pretend to cry some more, which both children love (is that weird or am I a good actress?)

And then we'll usually have the conversation pretty close to exactly the same three more times that day. I love it, and when it doesn't happen, I miss it.

I know I'll be going crazy after Christmas and New Year's are done, but right now, I'm looking forward to being holed up in this house with my little family.

I think I'll definitely need to come back in a few months and re-read that last comment, because in Wisconsin, it's a really long winter.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!