Social Icons

I'm behind

I'm behind in blogging and that's the least of my worries. Laundry piles have set up shop in the living room and the mess from dinner still needs to be cleaned up. (It's almost 10pm!)
Truth is, we've been busy around here lately. Mike's been off of work which means I put off my housework until I can't avoid it any longer. We've been having a blast and I can't wait to get caught up on all my posts. This week should be filled with them, and I just had to post this to hold myself to it.
I've been working on a blog to print book which has been taking up way more time than I ever imagined. One day the kids will appreciate it, I hope. Micah's baby book is in my pile to be worked on too. He's one! Seems so crazy to me, but we're enjoying having a one year old and a two year old for a month.
We were crazy busy with the kids party and then we were crazy exhausted. We're catching up now, so lots of pictures this week. My written blog word is my promise!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!