Social Icons

Busy, you say

So, I mentioned in a couple of post earlier, that we were pretty busy last week. We were. Here's proof:
Eden was busy learning to play the kazoo.

 Micah got busy crawling. Man he's fast. He was also really busy being crabby teething. And he got his top left tooth. Yay for sleep.

 Eden was busy making me "sparkling punch". I told her it was delicious and asked her what was all in it. Ready for this? She said, "marshmellows, arfy's (?), pears, coffee, decibals (!), and onions".

We went and looked at a couple of houses for sale. Truth be told, we're all really itchin' for a yard.

Micah was busy discovering bubbles. I love his little tongue hanging out, it's his signature look. He also wispers, all the time. It's him baby babbling, but in the teeny, tiny little voice. Maybe you have to be there, then you'd know it's super cute.

We were busy with social engagements, and had a lot of fun. Eden was her outgoing self and loved every minute of being social. She has this thing lately where after she's done with a sentence, after a couple of seconds she'll say "...or somethin". She's such a little Wisconsinite, she says "fer ya" all the time, I could correct her, but it makes me smile, so I don't.

So you see, we really were busy.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!