Social Icons

My life as a mom

My mind only thinks in fragments
*
Micah crawls up my leg EVERY time I put him down
I had to sit on my frozen vitatop muffin in the car because I didn't have time to put it in the toaster
*
Eden. talks. NONSTOP.
*
There is a mound, make that a hill, of stuff by the door that I've decided is "cluttering" our condo that's not selling
*
Eden's dream of having jelly shoes came true today
*
She found out that looks are not everything when she took two steps and told me how bad they hurt and refused to walk in them
*
Micah doesn't sleep
*
I see moms in the store all the time who look so crabby and I'm afraid I'm turning into them
*
I have 4 zits
*
I've been craving a butterfinger for the last six weeks
*
I love being needed
*
Mike and I have nicknames for everyone in our condo who we don't know the names of
*
Micah pulls everything out of cupboards and he's only still a baby
*
I prayed more today than I have in a long time
*
Eden answered me the other day with "absolutely not!"
*
Eden & I had a conversation last week about why she can't ride on a motorcycle (isn't that premature?)
*
Micah said "hi" to the grocery cashier today
*
I'm addicted to Pick 'N Save's monopoly game
*
Every time I feel inspired to make something, I go and look at my 'to do' list and my creativity vanishes
*
I'm dying to do a messy project with the kids
*
I can't remember the last time I cooked
*
I've only used our pool once this summer
*
Mike has been letting me sleep late for as long as I can remember
*
I really want to see Ben Harper at Summerfest
*
Micah doesn't flap his arms anymore for me
*
Eden told me I had a big tummy today and asked me if Aunt Lindsay was 5



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!