Social Icons

Dickten Park

Eden is obsessed with Nixon Park which is right here in Hartland. I myself could do without it, but no one usually asks me if I want to go to a park. Anyway, a couple of weekends ago, I suggested Dickten Park to the fam, and they bounced to the car. It's in Nashotah, but just a quick jaunt in the car.
Micah still is not diggin' the grass and had a hissy fit fussy spell when not being constantly held.

 Eden is obsessed with swings, usually it's all she wants to do. I kinda like it though, not being a big fan of playgrounds as it is. It's like they suck the energy right out of me, but I like it that my view hasn't changed anyone else's around here.

 Eden enjoyed a break, it was hot. And no, that big black thing isn't a bruise, it's her half-washed off gorilla tattoo.

 Micah enjoyed the shade of the maple tree. It was kinda funny how I got him to sleep. I put him in his carseat and held the carseat while I swang on the swings. I wish Mike would've taken a picture, because it made me laugh. The things a mom will do for a break!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!