Social Icons

Bedtime Stories

Mike and I have been laughing about Eden's little routine of bedtime stories for several nights, it's so adorable.
We have a bedtime routine. Dinner, bath, brush teeth, books, stories, "nests" (that's another story), and water. So the stories, well, I don't know how it started, but I know Eden started it.
Every night after her books, she'll say "now stories". Right when you've taken a breath to start the beginning of her story, never fail, she says "I want a story about a boy and a girl who falls." Or some nights, like tonight, "I want a story about a boy and a girl who knock down a plant and their mommy says 'no no no'". Mike and I find it hilarious.
There are other times where she'll really go off, telling you what to name the boy and the girl in the story and how old they are. She's a doll, and a character!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!