Social Icons

Them

This little girl,man, she's a doll. Just yesterday she asked me if she could play with some toy that was up in her closet. Surveying the toys that covered the floor, I told her that she first had to clean up her jewelry. She asked if I would help her, and of course I readily said yes (live by example, right). In the midst of our cleaning up she turned to me and said "I really appreciate your help mommy". I almost fell over. She's two, almost three, but really? Stay little, please.

This little boy brings us so many smiles and laughs. His personality is so vibrant, and he's still a baby in my mind. I remember when Eden was this age and being shocked when she would respond appropriately to what I would say. Micah is now in that stage and it still shocks me. He loves dolls. I've never bought him a doll, but Eden leaves her dolls all over the place. If it's ever really quiet you'll usually find him holding a doll and gouging it's eyes with his chubby little index finger. 
The other night when Mike was reading Eden her bedtime books, Micah found a little play food sugar dish. He took the plastic lid and started rubbing on the walls. The texture on our walls made a loud sound with the plastic lid, and I don't think Micah has ever laughed harder. Over and over and over. Of course Eden had to get in on the laughs, so she joined him in the corner scraping the walls with plastic playfood.
*
I love them.
Can't imagine what I'd be without them.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!