Social Icons

yeah, I know

Eden read her uncle a story and tucked him in for a nap. She's endearing.

This baby, my baby, can dance. It's hilarious, and he knows he's funny too.

 She constantly plays with her food. Can't say that I blame her though, because a lot of the things I see her do are things that have crossed my mind.

This little boy and this little cart... they're a hoot. I gave both the kids a bath the other day to come out and find Micah standing in the cart and Eden pushing him around. Both naked of course.

 Hide and seek is a game we play really well around here lately.

 Eden always has the last laugh.

And I must say, when the grocery store clerk told me today that my kids are so loveable, all I could say is "yeah, I know."

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Janis77 said...

I just have to tell you how much I love your blog! I'm so excited to see you and your precious babies! ;)