Social Icons

Whoah

I just emailed everyone that's been on my mind. Not really, about a third of the people. That's the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night, and goodness gracious, I need sleep.
*
Eden has been so good lately. Should I be fearing the future?
*
Micah bit my shoulder tonight when we were at the pool and threw his head back in laughter. He left bite marks.
*
I just counted in my head appointments I need to make this week for the family, seven. That's where my "whoah" title comes from. 
*
I finally got the chicken tenders I've been craving for the last couple of weeks today. As for the butterfinger that I've been craving for six months, well, not yet.
*
Mike is working right now. Bleh.
*
I have ankle pain that I compared to labor pain, not as bad, trust me. But it's on the scale.
Micah is crawling to daddy a lot lately. What about me? Sniff, sniff.
*
Eden says about ten times the number of words that I do in a day.
*
I have four loads of laundry chillin' on a chai in the living room.
*
Still no showings on the condo, there's always spring, right?
*
Mike hitchhiked this weekend, and I'm really proud of him.
*
When I went to Valvoline this last week, I almost fell into their underground pit. It was quite a laugh honestly. I drove in, and all the guys started shouting. That's when I threw my head back in laughter, maybe that's where Micah learned it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!