Social Icons

I'm trying

I'm trying to be a better mother every day
to rely on God and not myself
to be compassionate when my children are impatient
to put being tired and weary out of my head
to lose the last of my baby weight
to eat more protein
to concentrate on God
to be patient in weak moments
to keep up on laundry
to be understanding with my husband
to be aware of the challenges he faces
to get organized
to love uncontrollably
to say what I feel and not what I wish
to make those brownies I think about every day
to trust God with our housing situation
to cherish every moment
to teach my kids to be creative
to learn to cook
to love God with my whole heart
to not get stuck in "mom" mode, but fun mode
to say yes more often
to roll with the punches
to teach Eden to act like a little lady
to set my kids free from my expectations
to make more time for Mike and I
to not have stipulations
to dream big

...and I will.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!