Social Icons

A real piece of work

Believe it or not, this post is not about my childen. It's about me. And revival. Not revival of the mind, which is awakening and empowering, but the heart. The kind that's humbling, breaking, and renewing. It's hard, and I prefer the process of mind revival, but heart revival is vital.
The past few weeks, I've felt disconnected, impatient, crabby, you name it. I felt alone really, but not because of anyone but myself. I have so many people who love me, and a family that is out of this world, but my attitude needed some major adjustments.

I've spent more time praying the past few weeks than I have in a long time. My responses weren't how I wanted them to be, the tone of my voice sounded mean, and my passion for fun seemed dwindling. I was so disappointed in myself, but I knew that God was pursuing me.

I had some incredible prayer times, some listening ears (thank you Mike and mom), and love surrounded and drowned me. My attitude changed and I learned that I can't put expectations on things that God designed to be simple and holy. Church is one of my big issues lately, but it's not anymore. It's about God, and it's really simple that way.

Revival of the heart is such a beautiful thing. It's such a connection with God and I'm craving it now. Thanking Him that He pursued me, found me, and connected my heart with Him again.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!