Social Icons

Playmates

Eden and Micah have been playing so much together lately.

 It seems that they're both in a climbing phase, and really enjoy each other. 

 I feel like I've been waiting a long time for this phase to begin, and it's really precious to watch.

 Micah has always adored Eden, and now the feeling is mutual. She asks for him to be put down when I'm holding him and she'll try to comfort him when he's upset.

 She does things purposely to make him laugh, and he finds her hilarious when she's being naughty. 
It makes my job as a mom a little bit harder, but it gives me grace too.

Of course the limits are always being pushed (no pun intended), by one member of the playmates.

 But grace is a beautiful thing. Especially as a mom, it makes you stop in your tracks and rethink life all within a couple of seconds. 

 When Eden was playing with Micah on her couch, she was shouting things like "Micah, don't crawl there--there's dog poo!"

 And then Micah did a little cough, and Eden started to fake hack cough. 
It was pretty funny to watch these two.

 The lights aren't always on Eden. Micah can do things that "wow"us all and make his two year old sister try to copy his antics.

 I love this phase, stage, time, whatever you want to call it, of my two children being playmates.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!