Social Icons

Walkies

One day, I think in September, the front of our house exploded with box elder bugs. Thousands, if not tens of thousands. I don't think we were yet living here last year when this bug explosion happened, but it's sort of turned into a hobby for this boy. Like his hair? or should I say lack thereof?

Daily, Micah looks for walkies. They're usually found in every room of the house, climbing the walls or walking across the carpet. It's not  a rare site to see Micah pull a chair up to a wall and try to reach five feet above his head to catch one.
 It's his lucky day when they're walking on the carpet, those are an easy catch. He holds them, often too tight and invites them into his little play routine.
 This is a "smile" face for Micah. So, Mike and I no longer do anything with the "walkies". They're everywhere, but it's this little boy's new favorite pastime.
Fine by me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!