Social Icons

Christmas smells

I'm on a roll with blogging lately. I think it's because I've made a point to photograph our projects.
If you like Christmas smells, you'll absolutely love this. You'll need cinnamon sticks, sliced lemon, fresh cranberries, and cloves.

 I let my kids be very hands on for this, mainly because you boil it.
 So I let them lick, touch, and grab whatever they like.
 They put in all the ingredients.
And you're almost done. (See the wet cinnamon stick- that's from a kiddo's tongue). 
And lastly, pour in some water, so that your ingredients are covered.
And voila! you're done. Boil, then simmer. And enjoy Christmas smells throughout your home (or kitchen at least).

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jenny Pick said...

What a great idea! Definitely going to try it!

Raelle said...

I love how it smells, and you can never go wrong with easy