Social Icons

Simple

It looks like Eden and I are rolling, well, do I have to type it? It's actually challa. Her favorite book right now is "It's Challa Time". We aren't Jewish, but we do enjoy teaching the kids about other cultures and practices and this one, well, she took a liking to.
I have to admit, having our little mother daughter date to go to the grocery store to get our ingredients and holding hands down the aisle had me bursting with joy, love, and any other positive word you can associate with mommyhood.
When we all went out later in the day to run a few errands, we let Eden choose who to go with. We were splitting up for bedtime's sake and Eden chose me. You have to understand what a little daddy's girl she is, to know how unlikely a choice that is, but I was ecstatic.
She clonked out in the car about two minutes after she made her choice.
These are the memories that I hold so close to my heart, the little, simple things that can easily be forgotten.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!