Social Icons

It's the little things

The kids and I are homebound, but we're having fun. Still a little lazy from the tail end of this nasty cold, but loving our time together. 

 I've realized lately that Eden and I are so similar in our emotions. My reactions to her negative actions affect her so much, and I am the same with reactions. 

 Teaching me again, that's what she does. Micah, he's amazing too. I've been thinking about weaning him, but maybe not just yet. He's still a baby to me in my mind.
I've been holding him for that extra half an hour after he sleeps. My mind races with all the things I could get done and all the things I could be doing, but it doesn't matter, this does, this moment.
It's living in the now.
Responding with kindness, ignoring the tasks at hand, and embracing the memories that I will always cling to. That, is my resolution for 2012 in a nutshell.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!