Social Icons

We have to wait another year

Merry Christmas!
This year, my little family drove up to see my sister's big family. It's way, way up there, and as far north as I've ever been in my life. It's beautiful. All of it, my sister's family, their hospitality, their home, the scenery, and their obvious love of Christ.



To say that we had fun would be an understatement, and I truly treasure the memories that we made.
Their isn't much that surpasses good company.



This little tidbit of a picture makes me laugh. I believe Eden has finally met her little rival match. In this picture, peace is abundant, but these little ones sure had some squabbles over the weekend.
Eden started them all, but my little nephew just didn't want to give her the satisfaction of winning every spat and hung in there. He's darling, so is she, but I think they were cuter when they were arguing over whether the dog was a boy or a girl.

It's hard to believe we have to wait another year.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!