Social Icons

Random

Obsessing over: what color to make Eden's room, what projects to chip away at each night, and how to ever get enough sleep

Working on: repairing the walls in Eden's room, a lampshade project, christmas gift ideas, paper and thread garlands, and a mini bunting

Thinking about: how I can't wait to sit down and chat with Mike, how time management affects my kids,  how I need to put more effort into friendships

Anticipating: the weekend, getting our Christmas tree, finishing the major project of Eden's room that I started today, Christmas, seeing family, seeing tomorrow through my kids' eyes

Listening to: Star, star by Swell Season. The whole Swell Season is amazing, it'll change your mood, in a good, pensive way.

Drinking: water

Wishing: to be the person I know I can be, "shine"(listen to the shine, shine song), to be the best wife ever, to show my fun side more

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

1. Are you going to share the lampshade project? I have a lamp in desperate need of a new shade.

2. I need to drink more water.

3. I hope you lock up your bike. Otherwise I might steal it. I have serious bicycle envy!

Raelle said...

I am going to share my lampshade project. I'm not done, but I hope to be soon. It goes along with Eden's room re-do. Just waiting on a few little packages in the mail to come and some time of course.
I love my bike too!