Social Icons

Our favorite memory

We went around the table tonight and each shared our favorite memory of the weekend. 
We all shared the same one.
Friday night, Mike went and got our tree after the kids went to bed. We put on the lights together and talked about how happy we were that we were doing it this way. The kids could wake up in the morning and ooh and ahh at the tree and then we could all decorate together.


I love these memories. 

I feel like the picture above looks staged, it's not. They really are that cute, and I feel like I should pinch myself to make sure that's my little family.

I love how excited Eden gets at lights on anyone's house, and the whole tree indoors with lights on is taking Micah by surprise.


Christmas with them is so cool. 
It's like it's new all over again to me too.



Definitely.
These are my favorite memories from the weekend.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!