Social Icons

Broom ball and church

I don't think I even knew what broom ball was until my sister moved up north. I don't even know if it's one word or two, but it's fun. You run around with your shoes or boots on ice and whack a ball with a stick and try to get it in the goal box.

 I like it.

 Eden preferred the sledding.

Her and I were talking over lunch yesterday and she began going on about the "woods by Lindsay's".
I grabbed my pen:
"No wolves. No beasts. No bunnies. No giants. No deer. I didn't see anything in the woods. I didn't see any chippies either. No squirrels either."

Little Micah stayed and slept a whole five minutes while we played.


We really enjoyed the Christmas Eve service. I'd have to say it's one of my favorite Christmas traditions that we do.

(Micah is in the front row on my lap.)
Micah got all cuddly and gave me the biggest hug. It melts my heart the way he wraps his chubby little arms around my neck. After he did, I whispered "awww" to him and he slapped me in the face. Ha!


 My hubby played worship for my sister's church, not me. I was just playing and practicing my interpretive worship dance. I joke!
*
My writing really stinks tonight, I'm sick.
So is Mike.
And Eden.
And Micah.
Come to think of it, I think it's a first for our family, all of us being sick.
*
While my words and motivation are seriously lacking, I did mostly finish Eden's room.
Got the pictures, and hoping to post them tomorrow.
I think getting Eden to help clean her room for the pictures was more laborious than the room transformation.
Tah, tah.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

My family's been sick, too. It's a drag. I hope you all feel better soon. And I can't wait for the pictures of Eden's room!