Social Icons

Christmas picture attempt #1

Our day started out exciting, snow on the ground and falling all around.
We did a little Christmas shopping, we all do best in short bursts.
Then, quickly got dressed before lunch for an impromptu photo shoot.

 Micah liked his pretend cupcake:)

 I had a hard time, so you know there's no sugarcoating around here. I tried to use the beautiful natural lighting, but get so frustrated with the fuzz and blur.

 Eden's pretty easy for pictures. I love this one, it captures her beautifully. She's so photogenic, but she's also three.

 Micah had a crazy fit because he was mad at his tie. Poor guy, he's such a doll though.

 See, one of them is always blurry. I feel like for the next several years, our pictures will probably always have one blurry figure. That's okay, I'll embrace it (and put said blurry child back where they need to be placed for the picture).

 One day, I will have the picture that I dream up.

 For now though, I'll love the ones I have.

 And I thought I had it this time.

 My final attempt was turning Micah's rocker around so that he couldn't  escape. He didn't like it.

 And he showed it.

 And showed it some to Eden.

Now I have to muster up the energy to do it again tomorrow, goodnight.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!