Social Icons

Finished!

On February 14th 2010, I committed to taking a picture every day for a year and writing a little blurb about the photo, our day, or just a special memory. On February 14th 2011, I accomplished that goal.
The idea was born from a post I saw on a friends wall on Facebook referring to the site 365project.org. I didn't follow their key too much other than try to improve my photography skills and take a picture every day. Mostly though, it really encouraged me to make a memory every day with my kids, and I love that. As I look back through this journal that I made over the last year, I love seeing how much fun we had, and I can see some of the cool things we did, as well as a few of the hard days that were inevitable. I'd be lying if I said that it was easy, because finding time never is. But, lover of projects that I am, I've started a new one, prayer journals for Micah and Eden. I got the idea from this blog, and loved how she  said that if she's not on her knees praying for her children, she's failing. I felt so convicted by that and really hope that now that I am done with my 365 project, I will devote my time to these prayer journals.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!