Social Icons

Wild Thing

Mike and I tried to watch the movie "Where the Wild Things Are." We couldn't. It made me too sad. This poor little boy, whose parents were divorced, went around being sassy, disobedient, and just plain naughty. I was pregnant at the time, so maybe my fuse was just a tad shorter for tolerance. Anyway, I loved the book by Dave Eggers and vividly remember the mind pictures I got when I read about Max running around in his wolf suit. It was so boyish and wild. So, a while back, we got mailed a World Market reward and bought a dinosaur towel. To me, there's just something fun about wrapping up in a cute towel after a bath, that and we seem forever low on children's bath towels.
Eden tried it out for the first time the other night.
And my thoughts came racing back to Max in his wolf suit, only this is Eden in a dinosaur towel.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!