Social Icons

The faith of a child

Eden turned two in October, and will soon be two and a half in April. Mike is thirty, soon to be thirty and a half :) tomorrow. Micah is four months, soon to be five on the 11th. Me, well, lets not go there. My point? Eden's not yet two and a half and has such a hunger and zest for Jesus. It's truly a beautiful thing. We work on Bible verses together, usually at her prompting and when we've said all the ones we know, she'll often say "work on some more." Oh that my faith were that strong.
Verses she currently knows and says:
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord for this is right.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son.
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. (We've just started working on verse 2)
Ephesians 4:32 Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted forgiving one another.
God, give me hunger for You like hers.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!