Social Icons

Our project for the day

I try to keep Eden entertained. We have a lot of fun around here, honestly. Some days we bake, some we color, some days we work on the alphabet, or maybe we just sit around and sing songs and dance. It's simple, and who doesn't love fun.
So, when I was little, I remember my mom would trace me on a giant piece of paper. I'd color it and I thought it was the coolest thing in the whole world. I got a big piece of paper from my mom and decided to make it our fun project for the day. I traced Eden and then we had to dump out all the crayons.
But a certain little person, just really wanted to find all the biggest crayons...
...so that they could be snapped in half.
Then we got back to coloring after all the big crayons were snapped.
And all the while, this little big boy looked on.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!