Social Icons

Happy Valentines Day!

Monday was Valentines Day. I was not prepared, I had all these good intentions of things I wanted to do for Mike and fun crafts I wanted to make with Eden. We did both make daddy a card, and I did get Mike a present (Levi's). But I think the most romantic thing happened without all the hoopla of planning. On Sunday, we wanted to get out of the house. We needed some things at Sam's, and who doesn't love free samples of deliciously, fattening food. After we all piled in the car, Eden made the suggestion of going to the zoo. Mike and I looked at each other, and decided that was the best suggestion we'd heard all day. So we went, and then went to Sam's. I wandered off on my own to try to find a gallon drum of vinegar to no avail. When I got back to the cart, I saw flowers. Beautiful flowers. See, I may have suspected that Mike would get me flowers on Monday, because Monday was Valentines Day, but I never would have guessed he would get me flowers on Sunday. Aren't they beautiful.
Now back to Valentine's Day. I made spaghetti in hopes that we'd eat together as a family, but Mike called and said he was going to be late. Bummer. But it was Valentine's Day, and I couldn't be upset with my Valentine. Little did I know, he was shopping for his little ones, and brought them home adorable outfits.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!