Social Icons

Lately

I love the downward spiral of these pictures. It's happy, then ummm, well, it just goes downhill. Makes me smile every time I see them.



 And then they go back to being happy again. Such is a child's life, and I love it.

 In other news, this little guy turned eight months last week. Wow. I feel like that sums it up best. He started crawling the day before his eight month birthday. Isn't that early? Eden was ten months when she started crawling, but I thought that was late.

So, last week was quite the week. I had a bad attitude and a short fuse. I frustrated myself and my kids. Shame on me. For real, who does that?

I had to try to teach Eden yesterday that she can't tickle her goldfish. It's cute, but that poor little goldfish bobs for a while after she's done with him then goes back to happily swimming about.

We got a new mattress. It's an uber cheap, tempur pedic knock off. It's really firm, but I don't know yet. I woke up this morning and wasn't throbbing all over, so it must be some kind of improvement. The salesman was shocked that we sleep on a full, you should've seen his face when I told him Mike was 6'5". It was so hilarious.

Micah is crazy for me and I love it. He flaps his arms when I walk into the same room as him and tries to crawl up my leg, I love that.

It's so cold here. Our high today is supposed to be 56. Yes, it's Wisconsin, but that's still cold. I wore flip flops yesterday and felt like I had frostbite.

I miss Mike. He's been studying like crazy and I'm craving time with him.

That's lately, until later.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!