Social Icons

My Mind

I dread night time. I wake up so many times it's crazy.
*
I love my family. We had so much fun today doing mundane things, I think that's what you call love.
*
Micah is teething like crazy (probably another factor in why I dread night time).
*
I'm on an unofficial diet. Unofficial because my only rule is 'no eating after 7pm'.
*
Eden told me she was a hoot today, I agreed.
*
We have some social engagements tomorrow, and I am excited (weird for an introvert).
*
I think I've decided against dreadlocks for the time being.
*
Quitting cloth diapers for 2 days to help Micah's little bottom, and to give myself a break on laundry.
*
Talked to a really good friend for a really long time tonight and it felt really good.
*
Hoping to live out my life this week by putting by good intentions to work.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!