Social Icons

What a weekend

What a wonderful weekend that is. It was quite the week for me last week, but more on that later. Mike has his final this week and needed some good solid study time, so we went up to my parents. Mike got his studying done, and I got to have some beautiful memories (Mike did too, it just sounded better if I said only I did). When I was just looking through pictures of the weekend, I found myself smiling. I really needed what we experienced up there: good company, sleep, and fun. So, as to not bore the non-readers, here we go: Eden enjoyed showing off how she rides a tricycle.

 Micah got a chance to ride in a swing when his big sister wasn't looking (she'd never'd allowed it).

Micah got a turn riding a big-wheel. Thank goodness for pictures, cuz I missed the real-life moment. If you're wondering, I was sleeping on the outdoor chaise in the sun.

 Eden loving my parents Step 2 roller coaster and some balloons.

 Hey, it looked fun... and it was.

 Micah foamed at the mouth. Seriously though, so adorable.

 We all enjoyed some bonding time,

 some swinging time,

 and no weekend is complete without a group hug.

 Eden got to experience rubber band heaven. It's an obsession right now... crabs, lobsters, rubber bands, she's my unique beautiful, little girl.

 Telling secrets is always fun.

 And nursing with your foot in the air isn't half bad either.

We had a ball really, and we'd love to have another copy-cat weekend just like it.

 But until we return, we'll be happy and content.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!