Social Icons

My kind of humor

I find Eden hilarious. I don't know if it's because she's two and is blunt or if it's because  she's just so darn cute that anything she says I think is adorable. Anyway, she's funny.
A couple of days ago she was in her crib and kept calling me because something was "on her eye". I went to her, and she says "Mommy, something is on my eye". I looked and didn't see anything and told her just that. She then took my pointer finger and rubbed her eyebrow with my finger. "See" she said. I had a good chuckle. Eden definitely knows what eyebrows are, but I don't think she ever felt them on her own. We then took a few minutes to talk about eyebrows.
Today, we went to Aldi's (remember the cash budget I'm on...gotta get the most bang for my buck). Eden was sitting in the cart, being so good and sweet and starts looking around and wrinkling her nose. As an Aldi worker was walking right past her she said, "this store is kinda different". I had a good laugh as did the worker. This coming from a little girl who asks to go to Brennan's all the time.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!