Social Icons

My mind

Eden is going to be a flowergirl in my best friend's wedding in June
*
I want dreadlocks again
*
Eden keeps telling me she's getting married. Want the details? She says she's getting married to Joseph, and the wedding is in Bethlehem, in a manger
*
Micah doesn't like to sleep at night. Or ever.
*
I will never order anything from totsy.com. They stink
*
I have gotten zero accomplished today
*
It's snowing and it's almost April
*
Next week we get to see my sister and her family!
*
The condo is a disaster
*
I really dislike cooking lately
*
We switched to a cash system for our budget and it's good, but it's sooo hard for me
*
Micah's playing with the phone right now
*
I watched Eden's little friend streak through a gymnasium yesterday. Every time I think of it, I laugh
*
Wishing I had a nanny, but only for cooking
*
We made pinwheels and noodle necklaces yesterday

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!