Social Icons

Family vacation

We arrived in Florida on the 10th and had a couple of setbacks, minor of course, but setbacks none the less. It started with a lost bag at the airport which resulted in lost keys to the place we were staying. Then we went through a toll without paying, but we made it. We made it to Florida, and we made it to Sanibel Island, and I think Eden's face here tells all. We all felt this way.

I love how beautiful Eden looks here. The gulf, my daughter, love it.

 But Eden didn't last very long alone, she was off to tell some strangers that she had her toenails painted.

This was the first of many "birthday cakes"


She Sells Sea Shells on Sanibel Island

Chubby little hands and Florida wildflowers

Looking for lizards

Aren't they darling?

Our little beach setup


This little guy turned 6 months while we were there.

I wish I could caption this one, "What's wrong with this picture?" 



Downtown Orlando

And what's Florida without going to Gatorland?

This was at Sebastian Inlet Rec. Area. It was so beautiful, and we saw so many dolphins jumping here.


Can you see the dolphin fin?

Micah ate his first food on March 14th, just guessing, but I think he liked it.



Cocoa Beach. Mike and I kinda thought this seemed like the Wisconsin Dells of Florida.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!