Social Icons

Our new favorite

The kids and I have a new favorite thing: the beach.
The kids have inherited my desperation for water when the temp is hot and the air is humid.
Being the first summer we don't have access to a pool, the beach it is, and it's my favorite... actually, our favorite.

In the past week, we've been there three times. Not all the same beach, no matter, but tomorrow we'll make that four. I think that those have also been our favorite days of the week.

There's sand everywhere. On the floor, in our shoes, in the carseats, you name it--there's probably sand on it. Ha! But like I told the kids, those are just a few reminders of our favorite memories. Sand castles, little swim dips, scouring for little snails and fancy rocks, and snacks never tasted so good when sitting on a dry towel with our wet toes in the hot sand.
So, I was thinking, this summer that I planned to not be busy, it will be, but only with going to the beach.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!