Social Icons

If you knew me...

you'd know that I'm not very social
I love time to myself, my kids, and Mike
*
you'd know that my project this week was spray painting door handles
oil rubbed bronze, two down, a bazillion to go
*

you'd know that I can never get enough cuddling from the kids
*
you'd know that Mike and I have been dreaming about Ben & Jerry's for weeks
*

you'd know that I cut the grass
and love to pretend I'm Mrs. Fix It around the house
*
you'd know that I have a hard time letting people be a part of my life
*

you'd know that Mike is my rock
no other way to put it than that he's amazing
*
you'd know that I've never learned so much in all of life than the day I became a mom
cannot believe the things that my kids teach me
*

you'd know how proud I am to be Eden and Micah's mom
I think they're the most beautiful people I've ever known
*
you'd know that my house is my castle
kitchen, bathroom redo: here I come
*

you'd know that I am beyond excited because Mike took the day off today
thinking beach?
*
you'd know that these pictures of Eden and Micah make me smile
cute and silly, my favorite

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!