Social Icons

Dream big


Yesterday, Eden and I were talking about a friend who lives out in Virginia. I explained that it was far away and we kept talking and I told her I went to college out in Virginia.
She wanted me to explain college and then we quickly got to talking careers.
I've asked her from time to time, what do you want to do or be when you grow up?
A few months ago, her response: "I want to be the person at the zoo who sweeps up goat poop."
And yesterday, her response: "A big, big girl. Or a rabbit."
If you could see me now, you'd see me smiling.
Dream big, Eden, dream big.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

I love this! Keira asks me if when she gets big, she can be a mommy and nurse Ashlyn. She also asks if she can go on dates with mom and dad when she is a grown up. Such a beautiful perspective!
Susie