Social Icons

A jumbled Monday

Today was one of the yuckiest Monday's I've had in a while: crabby kids, crabby me, messy house

I got the biggest paper cut I've ever seen in my life

Finished the fabric covered nightstand for Eden's room-- sounds weird, looks adorable

Began a big project--not too big, the little bathroom on the main level

Having ankle reconstruction surgery in a little over three weeks--sniff sniff

Got all our paper filed

Holy Cow! Micah has a temper

Haven't gone grocery shopping in almost two weeks

Convinced my hubby to turn our heat up a degree--64 to 65 (I know, that's cold)

Sewed eight buttons on a shirt in one sitting

Had a meatless Monday

Wondering if a beer will cure a scratchy throat

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

Yay for Meatless Monday! Boo for surgery, paper cuts and crabby kids.

We keep our house at 65 degrees most of the time. It feels normal to us. Sometimes we have to turn it up, though. Our girls' room gets cold really easy and to warm it up to 65, the rest of the house needs to be closer to 68.