Social Icons

It's been a week?


I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted. 

 We've been homebodies.
Big time.

I've gotten more projects done in the last two weeks than I think I thought I'd accomplish in the next six months. Two bedrooms painted, kitchen cupboards recovered, linen closet shelves recovered, growth chart up, and ceiling paint touched up (mostly).
Now that I write it out, it doesn't sound like much. I've been busy though. I promise.
And not just with projects.
This little one keeps me very busy.

It shouldn't surprise me that he has a mind of his own, we all do. He just seems like such a baby to me still, and a strong-willed baby at that.
*
This is why I love winter, well, love is a strong word.
This is why I tolerate Wisconsin winter: 
hunkering down with my babies day in and day out,
 reading stacks of books a day, 
snuggling under blankets on the floor, 
leg warmers every day,
leaving the house is a special treat,
and living life with big and little people that mean the world to me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!