Social Icons

what I wore Wednesday

linking up with Pleated Poppy this week for WIWW
a few of my fashion favorites lately:
light aqua
gold jewelry
light, light pink
colored jeans
cute boots
*
this was what I wore Sunday:


statement necklace: forever 21
cardigan: juicy couture
belt: pistil
jeans: old navy
christmas decor: handmade by me and Eden
*
 and this is what I wore Wednesday
(Wednesdays mean sitting on the floor of the library for an hour, so comfy clothes are in order)

necklace: forever 21
cardigan: pleione (from Marshall's)
tank: poof
pants: solitaire
*
and of course, Eden and Micah, watching me take my own picture.
they're the cutest part of this
*
pssssssst: enter my blog giveaway (what do you have to lose)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsay said...

Love the antlers! You look really cute; when you gonna clean out that closet?