Social Icons

My Micah

There usually isn't a day that goes by where Micah and I have a friendly banter over "my Micah". He's convinced he's his own and I'm convinced he's mine. Either way, he's almost two. I remember his birth like it was yesterday, yet I think of all that memories that we've made and the span of two years then makes sense to me.

 We had a little family celebration this weekend to celebrate. It's funny, Micah was quiet and reserved, just with family. Eden helped him open his presents and gave appropriate comments and did most of the talking, most of the day. 

I think he was in heaven with his new little model atv and his little digger. He's obsessed with cars, trucks, anything that moves mechanically, and he's so darling.
He's all boy, but he still copies his sister and puts his baby fox in his shirt and pretends he has a baby in his tummy and will steal her dress up shoes any chance he can get.

Micah's table manners have a long way to go, but his forgiveness skills are out of this world. I love that, and I'd pick that over table manners any day. He loves to play alone, and usually is always busy at his little train table.

His speech is out of this world. My favorites right now are flipflops, to which he says "flick-flacks" and lipstick, "sick-sick". Micah loves music and loves to move. I've noticed lately that when I have music on he does his best to sing, it doesn't matter that he doesn't know the words. I think that's another thing that's my favorite right now.

I keep thinking that I should order another "foxy" as we'd be in crisis mode if that thing ever got lost. He's so attached, and today I finally convinced him that his baby needed a bath. 
I think Micah is the sweetest thing, so sensitive, yet so wild. 
And almost two.
Whew!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!